Mounted Offset Disc Harrow
- The FARMKING MOUNTED OFFSET DISC HARROW is used in open farm workings for the superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
- To air the soil and to eliminate the weeds.
- For breaking the roots.
- It has low purchasing and utilization costs both for its wide working width, and for its high speed (from 7 to 15 km/hour).
- Angle can be easily adjustable.
- It can be used in light and medium soil